Sunday, August 27, 2006

Would you rather be stabbed by Sharon Stone or Angelina Jolie

There was a season...when people were people, not echoes of movie roles.

I had a relationship with a woman once whose role model was Catherine Tramell from "Basic Instinct". I'm not kidding.

Not in and of itself a good sign.

Now I find myself gathering into orbit around a woman whose role model is the character of Lisa, Angelina Jolie's breakout-breakdown sociopath from "Girl, Interrupted".

Add to that the fact that the former lover also idolized Angelina Jolie's portayal of the violent, tempermental, addicted, doomed and fragile model in "Gia"...and you pretty much hit on my pattern with women.

No word on what my roles are or were supposed to be in these scripts. Yikes! I repeat. Yikes!

Please, keep the ice picks in your pockets until after I leave.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved