Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Crash space in a great silence

Over the weekend I sent an email to 41 old and current friends and acquaintances, looking for ideas and suggestions about who to crash with when I go to LA for my daughter's wedding and offering a bounty of signed copies of "The Compleat Panther Cycles" to those who put up with me for even a single night...

I don't mind hearing "No"...I do mind not knowing if anyone read the question...I have received 2 responses. In 3 days. K Callan would be shocked...

I'm not perfect in that regard...but 5% return rate after three days? Egads...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cat

I wish I lived in LA! Let me know if you ever need a place in Princeton NJ
yunk88@hotmail.com

William F. DeVault said...

Thank you, er, Cat.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved