Wednesday, August 23, 2006

archiving some of the poems

E.J. hit me with an intriguing idea...a poetry archive. So, I shall probably implement it before I go to Los Angeles next month.

I'm going to choose some of my poetry on my website The City of Legends to move to the archive, which will mean just they'll be de-centralized to a common repository one more menu pick below the surface. At the same time I will shuffle in some newer works, perhaps some pieces even that I will pull off of my pages at Authors Den. I have nearly two hundred there...might as well put them to use, y'know?

How many poems will be affected? Probably about 100. If there are any particular pieces you think should shuffle in or be archived, drop me a line.

Have a great day.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved