Wednesday, August 02, 2006

searching for...?

Curious patterns emerging lately in the serach arguments being used by people invoking the FreeFind option on my website at www.CityOfLegends.com. But that's part of what makes life interesting...is it someone unknown to me, an old friend looking fo an angle for a re-emergence, or someone I know developing a new angle in their approach to me?

Only time will tell...and maybe not even then.

Sanity is slowly returning after the marathon editing sessions for "101 Great Erotic Poems". Slowly. It is complicated by a new muse evidencing herself in my works...she is lovely, but I am being circumspect and cautious. I have no desire to be made a fool of by my own raging testosterone.

That has been done enough in this life.

Have to go...will talk more, later.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved