Saturday, August 26, 2006

Saturday morning and life is life is life

I can feel my voice giving out...been teaching too many classes over the last few weeks. Need to pull back a bit and let it recover, or risk losing it before Peri's wedding.

Otherwise, just piling so much on my plate I cannot think nor feel half the time. Busy. Busy. Busy. Anything else I might say at this point might be misconstrued.

An acquaintance yesterday asked me about the woman who was with me in my car. I acknowledged that, at the time she sighted me, there had indeed been a woman in my car...then walked away. I think this drove her nuts.

I am enjoying being intentionally obscure about my social life. I am not enjoying it when it is unintentionally obscure of its own accord.

It sucks to be me some days.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved