Thursday, July 19, 2007

Taking up the banner

Looks like, with EJ on leave, I am forced to take up the banner and wave my own flag. Dammit.

I'll live.

Saw "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" last Saturday, on the Imax at the Smithsonian's Air and Space Museum's Udvar-Hazy Center (there's a mouthful). It was nice. Good action, well-paced, I even teared up a bit. I had not read a novel in years (I consider them mostly a waste of time) but afterwards went home and borrowed a copy of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" and read it cover to cover.

Tag and I were supposed to be getting together early next month to finish the transition work on PSALMS OF THE MONSTER RIVER CULT, but we got tangled up on schedules. Sigh.

Where's EJ when I need him?

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved