Monday, July 23, 2007

An open letter to my muses

I am dropping this into my blog, as I do not have the email addresses on all my former muses. But I know that many of them pay the occasional visit to my blog (I know more than you may think, my dear).

I am working on a special podcast of my most evocative and fiery works, and I invite each and every past muse to name one or more of my works, particularly if it is one of you, to be included in the podcast.

I am missing direct contact info on the follwing muses: The Leopard, Brigit, The Goldenheart, The Panther, Selke, Suede, The Truth and Psyche (The Electric Lady). You know who you are.

You can leave a comment here, with evidence of who you are, or email me at my cityoflegends email address.

Wherever you are, thank you for your inspiration, passion and kindness.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved