Monday, July 23, 2007

a new sobriquet

I was checking out a few website metrics over the weekend and found something unexpected, something that begs my claim to a new sobriquet. Like I don't already have enough of those?

There seems to be a feisty virtual community of people who are fascinated by my erotic poem THE PRIEST OF PASSION SERVES THE SACRAMENT, which is available both in written form in various places and in recorded form on Radio City of Legends (link on the left).

I had no idea. Duh.

I went back and read the poem. Edgy. Erotic. dark. sexual. Sensual. Gothic. Rough. Nasty. Romantic. And, ultimately, evocative of someone I will not name here.

If you want to check it out, swing over to EJ's Amomancer blog (the link is on the left side of your screen) and spin down to March 16, 2007.

Just be aware that I, The Priest of Passion, have warned you there are dangers in taking the sacraments lightly.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved