Monday, July 23, 2007

Hogwarts and all

Here it is, Monday. A very quiet weekend has passed, just busy enough to interfere in my plans, but that sort of mild salsa content that makes it seem like only a fraction of what could have been had was had.

Several people failed to follow up contacts with me. In a word: Aggravating. I don't like being left hanging and usually dismiss out of hand those who do. But I am also a sucker for a pretty face with a sad tale to tell, so perhaps I shall relent in at least one case.

Harry Potter took up a part of my weekend. I found an excellent set of spoilers on Wikipedia (and although I never 1000% trust that source, seeing how many factual errors I once counted in the entry on me before I stopped looking at it...) sat back and let those around me with enough money to support a starving child in Africa for two months spend it on supporting a billionaire's dynasty and neglect family, friends and household pets in the name of...whatever the cause is you would refer that to.

Hey, maybe that's what happened to those people I never heard from this weekend?

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved