Friday, July 27, 2007

T MInus 24 hours and counting

Friday has arrived. One day until the studio sessions for the new podcast. Really wound up, didn't realize I had that much testosterone left in my veins. The darkness is upon me, but in a good, creative, focused way.

No further word from the muses...I may just have to select several pieces based on what I think works.

By the way, when you have a chance, swing by www.goodreads.com if you are an avid reader of books. Nice site, free to join and you should even nudge me to be your friend on there.

I was trying to get a consensus amongst my siblings to get my father a DNA test for his birthday next week. he's the last of his generation in the family and it would clear up outstanding questions about the origins and roots of the family (both he and two of my brothers have spent major time tracing the family roots, only making them more obscure and confused in the process).

Unfortunately, he also needs new patio furniture and I got voted down. Well more like a UN Security Council veto. Any one of the five permanent balks, the rest generally don't want a deadlock so they swing their votes. Maybe next year or for Christmas (he turns 84 this year, we might want to get a move on...)

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved