Sunday, December 02, 2007

a glimpse at the itinerary

Much of my trip next week is unstructured. I have to leave flexibility for old friends (and a daughter) who may have last minute changes to their plans...

But, the day that is shaping up as the most interesting so far is next Monday, December 10th. I will be spending that day in Central California, starting with a full day reading poetry, discussing poetry and sort of playing poet in residence to a rather girl's prep school I have previous performed at. Getting to spend a day just being me, the poet, is nice.

In the evening i am having dinner with "Nightblooming" herself (yes, that is her on the cover of the CD...not a bad way to end the day). No, sorry guys, she's not the mystery woman. We are friends. Although at one time I made a run on her affections, she had the sanity to reject me as a suitor. (Insert joke here) I am going to be meeting with her to discuss a book project I am considering editing and publishing for her. Yes, Tag and I are examining the possibility of starting our own publishing house.

So, all in all, if only the planned events transpire, it promises to be a good day to immerse myself in the poetry.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved