Monday, December 10, 2007

California, part III

A good day. Okay, good and bad.

I am staying in Marina, near Monterey, and the air is crisp and I can see the ocean. The real ocean.

The time I spent at Notre Dame High School was nice. I spoke with several classes and met dozens of bright young minds, some of whom had their own charms and intellects to get to encounter.

Their teacher, Katie, was a charming and very bright and attractive lady who was very good at introducing me and stepping back.

Nightblooming has cancelled our dinner. I am disappointed, but life goes on...I have other options for distraction.

I may even extend my stay through Wednesday, rather than return to LA tomorrow morning.

We shall see. My email does not work at the cyber cafe I am using...which is a bummer. I shall try another method later, as my emails may effect my plans.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a Cyber Cafe in Marina?? You learn something new every day!

K

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved