Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Surrogation, Part II

With any luck, we'll have Divinity Rose as our guest on "From Out of the City" this weekend or next, with Dan McTaggart making an unprecedented 3rd appearance the other weekend, pimping his book and new joint project with yours truly.

Sorry I have been so unavailable of late...busy, busy, busy...and you know how I get when I am editing.

Anastacia called the other day, just to see what my dating status was...I told her there was a good candidate or two for my interest at work...but still nursing the deep scarring from my last relationship, I am being strangely circumspect. She applauded me for my caution (it should be noted that Ana was the one really close friend who voted openly and totally against the Leopard...and it cost us a few years of that friendship. In retrospect, 99% of everything she predicted came true...which is not so much a credit to her wisdom, but of my stupidity...but I meant well and I did good by others and I can at least say I tried to make chicken salad (an aisde to you fans of "Cousins")).

I am right now working on a new musical piece/poetry fusion. It's funny because I have decided to make the big leap and actually tune my voice to a singing project. Maybe I need to get with Alan...he knows music...I'm just the wordman. The "project title" for this work is "Surrogation, Part II"...but the final title will almost certainly be the name of the poetry I use or write for it.

Well, time to go make some chicken livers. Yum!

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved