Monday, July 17, 2006

Psalms of the Monster River Cult!

The new podcast is up, at Radio City of Legends.

In it, my guest, Dan McTaggart, and I discuss our joint book project "Psalms of the Monster River Cult" and we share a few works we've selected for inclusion. It's a lively time. Check it out.

I see where the statue of Don Knotts as Barney Fife is having problems finding a home. It seems it was originally going to go in a small town that prides itself on being the model for Mayberry from 'The Andy Griffith Show'...but Knotts' family vetoed that...so Morgantown, West Virginia, his hometown, expressed an interest in it, but Knotts' family wants a statue of him, not a character he played (although, let's be fair, to the vast majority of people, he IS Barney Fife...)

I understand the problem, and I hope the statue finds a home...

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved