Thursday, July 06, 2006

putting things in perspective

I am most gratified by the broad range of new people I am encountering on MySpace...quite nice. I may have been hyper-hasty in my judgement of that hub of web activity. Their words of encouragement are welcome, and the reaction to the "songs" I have posted is solidly supportive.

The curiosity to see some of the previously unreleased works to be in "101 GREAT EROTIC POEMS" is fun to witness, although it does amp up the pressure to make it all perfect. But then, I always liked pressure.

I haven't heard from Tag in a few days, perhaps he is busy pimping his book. I will have to check in with him when my schedule allows.

Next week is my parent's 54th wedding anniversary, the week after that my boys turn 13. The middle of the month after that, you have my birthday. And the middle of September brings the birthdays of both of my ex-wives AND my daughter's wedding.

And the band played on...

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved