Wednesday, July 05, 2006

July 5th and all is...well?

Busy month now already 5 days in...this month my boys, Elric and Dante, have their 13th birthday(s). I have to put the book "101 GREAT EROTIC POEMS" to bed (pun intended). I've got a few million side projects, most literary and audio, that I am involved with, including the planning of "The Compleat Panther Poetry Read". The podcasts and blog go on. And, in theory, I am developing a life.

Took my time getting there, hm? Not there, yet. But getting there. Updates on that as I feel like it. I am still on an editing versus writing kick, too much to do to indulge my soul in catharsis. Old wounds have at least scabbed over and the re-entry of my daughter, Peri, into my life has been has been of some soothing aspect.

I will survive. I will prosper. I will take it up a notch. Because...that is my nature.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved