Friday, July 28, 2006

MySpace profiles in limbo

Word is that something has happened at MySpace...both my personal and "band" profiles are reporting they don't exist anymore, but a quick perusal of other people's boards indicates that a large percentage of profiles are showing the same thing...let's hope they get it fixed, soon.

While I am out here...

I was pointed to a used book for sale on Amazon.com by a reader. It seems that radio talk show host "Deliliah" is selling the copy of "from an unexpected quarter", my 1999 volume, autographed by both myself and my ex-wife (and cover model). It is signed to "Deliliah", but as a collector's item I'm tempted to buy it, just as I have now taken the station that carries her show locally off my scan on my radio. I don't like seeing personally autographed books sold. It's insulting and shows a lack of class on the part of the seller.

Delilah, shame on you.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved