Thursday, July 20, 2006

July 20th, 2006

A very happy birthday to both Dante and Elric, my twin sons who are thirteen years old today.

Guys, so far so good. Love you both. See you this weekend.

I have a meeting tomorrow with a rep from Barnes and Noble about a world-record poetry reading I'm going to do (not attempt, to quote Yoda "There is no try, there is only do.") to raise awareness of my books, and to raise money for charity. I'm not going to give out all the details yet, but let's just say I will be speaking like a frog for several days after it...and yes, we are getting the Guinness people involved. I'll let you know more as the event details get hammered out.

Today is also the birthday of my friends Kira and Chanda, two charming young ladies who have the dual and unfortunate flaw of being too young for me. "had I the will..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had to pop in, see how my favorite poet & sometime movie date is doing...:) Finding myself missing the gentleman with the nicest lips I know! A dozen bloody kisses, Maggie

William F. DeVault said...

Good to hear from you, Maggie. And your lips are pretty sweet, themselves...perhaps we need to spend some time together discussing lips?

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved