Friday, July 28, 2006

the Gods return

The Gods of Love will be making a return appearance to the podcast (From Out of the City) with their new cut "Horizon".

No sneak peeks. But it is...unique. We laid the music first, then fought over the vocalization. I had to prove I can't sing before the concession was made to let me read the lyrics, based on my classic poem "Horizon". The mix of the dual percussion and guitar was problematic, I think we solved it in the filtering and by boosting my voice (Cringe. I still, as always, hate my voice...although I have been told it has been known to cause ovulation in women. Innes banned me from using "the voice" on the phone during editing sessions for "Love Gods of a Forgotten Religion".)

Check it out when it surfaces thus Sunday (I needed a break from editing, and finishing this cut was the perfect excuse). The incredibly gifted Jessica Mathis will probably be joining us next week, and after that, I've got some interesting ideas and some new guests...but expect, very soon, a full on promotional show on the new book.

The Amomancer is alive, and marshalling his ruby-blue forces for a return to the light.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved