Sunday, May 06, 2007

The Poet Rocks Out

I've heard the song.

All I can say is lock you your daughters, your sisters, your wives, your mothers, your grandmothers, your nieces and all female relations between 18 and 85.

I think he's finally cracked the seal.

Radio City of Legends

Or cracked something. I am certainly startled, if not surprised. Izzy sounds in rare form on lead guitar, and I had no idea the poet was related to Robert Plant (his voice strangely conjures that heavy-metal resonance...I did not expect it...when I have heard him experiment with song he sounds more like David Bowie (I'm not kidding)).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOh! I love David Bowie and Robert Plant! Did Robert Plant have anything to do with Led Zeplin's
"D'yer Mak'er"???

I'm all pumped to hear RPI's podcast now,
but it won't open for me.

Damn! What's a girl to do? Stand around and imagine hot poetic wailings?

Frustrating!

Anonymous said...

Hey! It WAS a hot poetic wailing! Enjoyed your readings too.

unfrustrated now.

Thanks, all better.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved