Monday, May 14, 2007

Poet on an OST?

Offered a chance to submit a piece (or two) for consideration for a film soundtrack (major studio film, casting around for fringe independent artists).

Pondering this. Not my usual cup of hemlock, but certainly intriguing. I have a few pieces that would certainly be competitive.

Maybe "Right Set of Lips"? No, "Strange but Beautiful".

Yeah.

What else? Maybe "Wailing Wall"? "the taste"? Or...even..."Wordslinger" or "Beasts of Legend"?

Down, boy.

Not quite as intriguing as hungry lips and eyes that speak of darkness and desire, but I am not untempted.

Gad, now I am thinking of lips and eyes. This whole monastic celibacy thing is getting old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gimmie your autograph pleeeese
;)

William F. DeVault said...

Where do you want me to sign?

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved