Tuesday, May 08, 2007

New face of an old poet

You may note we changed the look and feel of the blog today.

No, Jaz, I did not do it for you to make up for mentioning the lovely Pink Jade yesterday.

I have been considering it (the redesign, not mentioning PJ) for some time, making it more link-friendly, but was afraid of how much work I'd be biting off converting the template at Blogger. Good news - it went smoothly.

So, enjoy the links to the left, including the direct link to get your free copy of The Compleat Panther Cycles (a $40.00 value).

If you have a poetry blog and want to be included, drop me a line...let me know, I love the company of my peers. They keep me insane in the nicest ways possible.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

I LOVE the new look of your blog space.

Classic and modern at the same time.

Well done!

Looking good.

Visu L. Fann

Anonymous said...

What? When did I say anything??

William F. DeVault said...

Thank you, thank you.

Ms Peach said...

Your new look is streamlined and sharp. Love it.

After reading this post, wondered if it would be too bold to ask to be included, decieded it wouldn't hurt to ask, and then glanced over at your very link-friendly left.

Thank you for including my blog. You know how much I admire your work. It is a great honor.
Truly.

MP

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved