Thursday, October 25, 2007

tell me a secret

I decided to try a little experiment in human nature, but with real emotional investment.

I am going to email or message 10 close associates or friends and offer them a barter, a quid pro quo.

I want them to tell me a secret. Something about themselves that they rarely, if ever, share with anyone. Those who respond appropriately, they will get an equal level secret from me about me (yes, I still have a few secrets left).

I won;t report who told me and who didn't. I won't confess the secrets I share here or anywhere else. I won't give away the secrets that I am given.

I just feel a bit...curious.

I'll let you know how it goes...how many I hear back from. Included in the list are three muses: one current, one recent and one from the past, in case you are interested.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved