Friday, October 19, 2007

review of Amomancer: Nightblooming


The insanely talented Sage Sweetwater has filed her review of the new CD Amomancer: Nightblooming on Authorsden.

It is a very positive review, and if you are still on the fence about the new CD, I'd recommend you give it a read. She not only reviews the CD as a whole, but comments on each and every one of the tracks. For instance:

taste: I literally fell to my knees and cried when I listened to this selection. I wanted to hold my woman close, and I know her eyes are not closed to my thoughts - and she is something like music - and she is open to me.

cut me: Dripping in erotic sensuality, bled from a vampiric episode of lovemaking so very intense, it bleeds from the CD and penetrates the veins of the soul. The drums seduce the soul.

All in all an intensely satisfying review. If you are intrested in the CD, it can be picked up via Lulu.com or at the City of Legends Bookstore.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved