Sunday, October 07, 2007

being obtuse...

A lot of people have been wondering what I am up to.

Sorry, can't go into detail until it is completed...ideally sometime tomorrow EDT. And if that is the case then I will let you know in great detail.

Suffice it to say we will be taking the level of access to and enjoyment of my works to a new level, with equal access internationally to extended media access.

I can say no more.

While I am here, let me just blow a kiss to someone who I know, from time to time, checks my blog (even if she tries to fly below radar, for very valid reasons). You make me feel alive and to crave life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

in return she quotes the poet:

'i would rather love that which i cannot hold than hold that which i cannot love'

kisses

William F. DeVault said...

If that choice is to be made,
it is an easy one to make so,
for I have tasted both these brews and bear bruise of heart and heel from them.
But how much better to,
having loved,
to touch and hold
and share and bear
this life in love,
in reach.

kisses to you, as well, milady

SUSAN SONNEN said...

oooooooooh, I can't stand it, you two! Bring it out into the open! Love should never be squelched!

I suppose that I could have put that in a more poetic tone, but 'squelched' seemed appropriate.

I am anxious to hear your news, William...

William F. DeVault said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
William F. DeVault said...

Squelched always sounds to me like a euphemistic description for a bodyily function ("Mom! Pat squelched!") or something the Mafia does to a squealer ("Sorry, Bobby, but we're gonna haveta squelch ya...").

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved