Thursday, September 06, 2007

September 24. And being compared on FaceBook.

Okay, after intense and deranged consultation with my chief advisors and contributors, I can tell you that one or both of the new CDs will drop on...

September 24.

I won't say which (if not both) at this time, but I will, in the podcast released that day, give you an inside look to several tracks with an eye towards making you unable to resist buying the bloody thing.

An amusing secondary note. I am on FaceBook, and one of the applications I have allowed myself to get lured into by lovely ladies is called "Compare Me", where you rate people and then they can see where they stand in the circle of acquaintances they thought were their friends.

At this point in time, within the votes cast by my circle of friends on FaceBook, here's the categories where I rate 1st, 2nd or 3rd:

1st
better listener (wha?)
prettier eyes (Nancy would be so proud)
rather have dinner with (you haven't seen me eat)
more naturally talented (eh. it also takes some work...)
rather kiss (I hope most of these votes come from women)
harder worker (I think psychotically workaholic would be more accurate)
crazier (than some of these friends? you have got to be kidding!)
rather live with (same bed or separate rooms?)

2nd
more tech-savvy (okay, I can find the "on" switch)
rather date (first date? second date? long relationship?)

3rd
cooler (yeah, ya got me there. but only third place?)
rather hang out with for a day (I'm better at night)
more outgoing (this lends itself to so many vulgar jokes it would be too easy)

So there you have it. If on FaceBook, join my circle of friends...and let me know what you think.

4 comments:

candy said...

you make me laugh!

btw, i tagged you on the random 8 meme.

... you're it!

apologies (in advance) hehe

William F. DeVault said...

People all the time tell me that I am "It!"...they just usually put "Sh" in front of it.

LOL

Hey, for good health and sanity, releases are essential. The three best are (in no particular order) laughing, crying and sex.

I try to avoid making beautiful women cry.

candy said...

oh, so you just stick to laughing and sex, do you? that works :P

William F. DeVault said...

Well, more laughing of recent. It has been, by my own choice, a very dry season.

Crying is good, but I don;t like being the cause of it.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved