Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday morning and all is...normal...

Yawn. Tired. Wired but tired. Sat down last night with the tracks from the CD and...as you might expect, made some changes. One track is out, another is in and we'r recutting the vocals to "Manticore". Why? The music to that piece is pure joy, like leaping off a cliff and finding you can fly. The lyrics were not well enough played, so I said we'd re-record today.

You know there is a legend that I had my tattoo of a jungle cat edited into a manticore after my divorce?

What does it mean when a woman asks you to bring flowers? Sheesh, I could write a book about my history of over-analyzing people.

2 comments:

SUSAN SONNEN said...

It means that you should bring flowers.

William F. DeVault said...

Yeah, but should I bring flowers or BRING FLOWERS? Something subtle or elaborate? Generic or signature?

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved