Wednesday, September 19, 2007

endangered species: poems about panthers

Now that E.J. is back, some of the pressure is off of me to perform in the bedroom...er...on the blogs.  

I have asked that, for the next year (presuming he sticks around another 300 or so postings) he abstain from using any poem out of The Panther Cycles in the blog, I got really panthered out during the last few weeks of his run up to his vacation.

To my muses, including the current heiress to a throne she probably won't want or need, I apologize if I have been absent, emotionally or intellectually, as I finish the new CD, prep the podcasts, edit a book and work to make sure the US government spends its money wisely on whomever I am writing proposals for at this time.  I am proud to say that, in my years as a proposal developer, manager and writer, I have been involved in over one billion dollars in procurements at the state and Federal level.  

Not bad for a poet.  I'd settle for a lot less.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved