Wednesday, September 19, 2007

E.J. proposes a scenario

E.J. asked me a question earlier today.  Evocative.

He asked if there was anyone in my past who, if they showed up at my door today and said "Come with me" I would drop everything and follow.  I asked if he meant professionally or personally (as in a former lover or near lover, seeking to have me for their own).  He indicated the latter.

I am a creature of commitment and my current muse pretty muse dominates my heart, but in the absence of a signed, sealed and delivered relationship, I have to admit there are a few that would tempt me mightily.  Exactly who it would me might surprise you.  It did me, as I had never pondered the issue before.

But it will stay my secret.  Why tempt the fates?

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved