Saturday, September 08, 2007

Saturday and the sun is rising soon

I am pleased to announce that one of the upcoming installments of my podcast From Out of the City will feature my friend and protege Huerta. Just in an odd manner.

More shy than most, the lady has asked me to actually do the readings of several of her works. Don't know if this ancient gringo dude can do justice to a young, dark spitfire from south of the border, but I love a challenge.

I am going to a family reunion today, first time my boys wil have crossed paths with many from my side of the family in years (one of the unfortunate side-effects of divorce), then to deliver in-person birthday greetings (a day late) to my maternal grandmother, who turned 96 yesterday.

I also hope to link up with Dan McTaggart and a certain lovely who has been stamping her stylishly-shod feet for my attention. Nothing quite like foot stomping and tight jeans to get my notice. No, I am not stepping out on a muse, just helping a friend who happens to be female...and young, and fit, and have this rather saucy Belgian accent.

Then back to reality and my podcast and the next stage edits on the books and CDs. What else? Oh yeah: WVU Mountaineers, please be so kind as to kick the crap out of the Thundering Turds of Marshall today. A fifty-point spread would be acceptable.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved