Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Henry, you knew it long before I

Spent some serious time in the studio last night, working towards a new cut for the new CD, entitled "Golden Apples". It is very interesting in the evolution of the sound and the words merging. There's a part about a minute in when you will hear the lushest, most complex layered sounds my output has demonstrated.

Still don't have a title for the CD...muse problems. Heh. What else is new?

And now in the 4th day waiting for approval for the podcast from last weekend...at this rate I'll be posting next weekend's podcast before last weekend's gets up (this coming weekend's podcast has a special theme also linked to a muse, but this one is not waiting on a woman's whim).

"I could have conquered Europe - all of it - but I had women in my life." - Henry II, "The Lion in Winter"

1 comments:

SUSAN SONNEN said...

I love the quote, William! And you've just gotta love us! :)

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved