Thursday, April 05, 2007

almost, almost heaven

For those of you unaware of the change (and it was a long time coming), I am no longer a resident of the Mountain State, having moved back to the DC suburbs about a month ago, and am pounding the pavement for consulting or permanent positions in that area, preferably in proposal development (which I have massive experience in) or project management (bags of this, as well).

I will still be coming to Morgantown for visits, I have family and friends there (including at least one young woman of intriguing possibility) in the home of West Virginia University (which is just now, depending on your bend, celebrating or mourning the departure of their championship-winning head basketball coach, Joe Beilein for the chance to build a championship-caliber program at Michigan).

As I write this, I am actually in Morgantown, having driven over to take care of a few final issues, and I may be back in a few weeks for yet another visit, as there is a possible reading and signing at Barnes & Nobel with my good friend Dan McTaggart tentative for the 21st of this month.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved