Monday, June 18, 2007

The other City of Legends

I thought I'd share this with you all, a reader sent in the link...

(The -other- City of Legends)

No, it has nothing to do with me (although I was approached a year or two ago by an individual was associated with the project, asking about the availability of the domain I've owned for these last ten years or so, he never continued the dialogue).

The project is a development, sort of a retirement village, as I understand it, for former sports stars, near Clermont, Florida.

I am sure there are people, from time to time, who wander onto my site looking for this place, and visa versa. It looks interesting...I cite their mission statement, verbatim, from their website:

"TO HELP TRANSFORM CLERMONT FLORIDA INTO OUR NATION’S CENTER FOR AMATEUR AND PROFESSIONAL SPORTS!

AND

TO CONTINUE TO MANAGE AND MAINTAIN THE FINEST RETIREMENT VILLAGE IN THE WORLD, THROUGH BENEFITS AND SERVICES FOR PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES."

I'd love sometime to do a reading there, perhaps for a charitable cause?

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved