Sunday, January 06, 2008

fortune favours the brave

I know I have been cruel and evasive regarding the muse who has won my heart and hand (this has even resulted in some rather perverse email from individuals who are furious, curious or just plain nuts).

She and I are discussing the when and the how to announce her name (she actually thinks I could use it as a marketing gimmick for my next book, which is intriguing...).

Trust me in that you will love her, not as I love her (which would mean I have to scowl at you and warn you away) but with an acceptance and a recognition that this is a well-met match. We have known each other for years and have only recently found we have spent much of that time thinking the other unapproachable. She is charming and bright and accomplished in her own write (<----note, hint) and I love her "something awful" (I know she wanted to use that line from "Moonstruck" first, I stole it).

Fortune favours the brave. Here's to the lovers and a serenity I had not known.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved