Friday, February 08, 2008

video: Panther on the Beach

The other day a gentleman by the name of Phill Vassall, who is a very creative and gifted videographer in, ironically enough, the Tampa area (I believe) approached me and asked permission to use the text and a pre-recorded reading of mine of my villanelle "Panther on the Beach" (PC 13) for a video. He promised to give me approcal rights before he'd show it publicly.

Well, I saw it just a few hours ago and I approve, truly. It is so very pleasing to me when another artist embraces my work (I won't quote what he says alongside the work on YouTube, as it would be immodest, but he seems to like it).

So, here it is, Phill Vassal's video...



To quote the love of my life..."Uber cool".

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved