Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Yes, yes, it has been about 18 months since my last posting.

Wow, I have been rude!

Here's the scoop, between consulting work, my writing, my books, starting up a new publishing house (Venetian Spider Press http://www.venetianspiderpress.com) and planning my anti-entropy campaign against all madness and the violence of indifference...I have been alarmingly busy.

So, to straighten things out, I am accelerating.

That's right.  I don't have a brake on this life, and no lover to distract me (always willing to consider a volunteer), I find the best solution is to steer my craft towards the inevitable black hole and spend the next few decades picking up speed.

I will fill you in on all details later, but for now know that my 2020 Tachyon Tour kicks off at the Barnes & Noble in Morgantown, West Virginia, at 2 pm on February 15, 2020.  The tour should take me to a dozen states (as in U.S. states AND states of being) and if you have a hungry venue, let them know or me know or us both know!

I promise, on my sainted mother's eyes, to post at least once a week going forward (and to pic up the pace on the Amomancer Blog (http://amomancer.blogspot.com) as well.

Be patient just a few more days.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved