Sunday, October 07, 2018

MIss me?

The last year and a half has been...busy and eventful.

No, I didn't fall in love or discover an alien race.

But...

I was named the US National Beat Poet Laureate in September of 2017 for a term of one year.  Which means, technically I am now the US Beat Poet Laureate Emeritus.  I would have posted about it sooner, but I was busy...did a lot of touring, writing, editing, and....

I started a publishing house, Venetian Spider Press, and we already have a backlog of manuscripts.  Visit the site for more info.

For those of you paying attention, I ordered a cease to publication of more than a dozen of my books, as I am consolidating my publications.  All of the poems are still in the ether, and you can certainly find remaining stock or lightly used copies of almost all of them.  Yes, even The Compleat Panther Cycles.

I contributed to a series of fundraising volumes for various causes and disasters for Local Gems Press.

Three of my eBooks made the top 5 best seller lists in their genre at Amazon last summer.  I have read from Connecticut to New York, to Ohio, Michigan, and Virginia (both West and the other one). 

I found out that Ophidian's Nightfall Angel, for which I did the lyrics and vocals, charted high in Europe.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved