Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The MonArts Reading...and some news

First off, let me thank Ro Brooks of the Monongalia Arts Center and Scott Emerson of the Morgantown Poets for hosting me last Friday.  Also, to WBOY-TV Channel 12 for sending someone down to interview me.  I had fun.  Made a few bucks for the Morgantown Poets.  Saw a few familiar faces, and many new ones.

If you weren't there, or were there and not paying attention, you missed a few news items:

First off, my book "Orphan" will keep its name when it comes out next year. I had pushed for a title change, but my all-powerful and all-wise editor vetoed the change to "Orpheus' Orphans".  I will have my revenge.

Secondly, the great Larry Jaffe, founder of Poets for Human Rights, is writing the foreword to "Selected Poems and Passions:  1996-2004".  It is due out August 16th of this year.

Finally, I enjoyed getting back out on the road so much that I am now looking to finally put together my comeback tour.  More news in the next few days.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved