Tuesday, April 03, 2012

and the city was struck

but did not fall.

Four years ago, I entrusted a friend to convert this blog to WordPress, a decision I almost immediately regretted, as it is much easier to change to WP than from it.

Now, four years, almost to the day, I stand before you and explain. I was notified yesterday by my web hosting company that someone had planted malware, through a security hole in WP, on my City of Legends site. A bomb, shall we say, by a terrorist or criminal, in my city.

I tore the city down. I revived this surviving antiquity, and am endeavoring to salvage what I can of the last four years of the City of Legends blog to add to it. I don't know how long that might take.

But the City stands, still. I will be tweaking it heavily in the next few days and weeks to clean up the mess and improve, I ask your patience.

0 comments:

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved