Friday, October 06, 2006

The Ms. Magazine abortion list

Okay, that was fast. I stumbled across the story about Ms. Magazine publishing a list of 1,000 women who have had abortions (and who freely and proudly admit it), and assembling a petition of to send to government officials of even more such women.

While I am not a fan of abortion, and do not believe I could, if a woman, make the choice to terminate a pregnancy, I support them in this decision, this action, and believe that overturning Roe v. Wade, which some of our Pretendent-non-elect's Supreme Courtesan choices might lead into a far larger mess and would certainly be unwise and counter-productive to the evolution of our society.

I am fervently pro-choice, and I believe what a woman, of her own volition, chooses to do with her body is her own business and nothing for the hypocrites of Amrican politics to stick their noses into.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pro-choice men are the best sort.

Copyright © William F. DeVault | All Rights Reserved